Total Votes : 1870
Voting lines will open soon
How can you level up your skills with E-Learning
E-learning is a way of understanding educational concepts with the aid of an electronic media specifically the Internet. E-learning redefined education and learning in a new way. In this article, you will know about how you should switch to E-Learning for your education needs. There are many websites and apps which you can visit and take benefit of. Unlike traditional classroom tradition, students now can learn virtually and independently. In order to get the best out of an E-Learning, self-discipline, and strictness is must, because there will be nobody to force you to get your homework done. Following is a list of different websites which provides the best possible resources. Some of these are paid and some are totally free that you can take advantage of.
- Coursera is an online educational resource provider that hosts a large number of different online courses, particularly called “MOOCs” or Massive Open Online Courses, instructed by top educational settings of the world. At present, it has partnered with almost 150 universities from 30 different countries. These universities are Stanford, Duke, Penn, Princeton, Michigan, Peking, and HEC Paris. It has also started its partnership with top technological companies like Google, IBM, and PwC. Coursera is providing around 2700+ different courses to over 30 million students. After completion of the course, students receive certification from those top universities. You don't need to visit those countries to get access to their best instructors, you just need an Internet connection and you are done.
- Udemy is the largest marketplace where individual instructors can sell their courses and earn money. You will have access to different type of courses for the same topic. You can start any course and finish at your own pace. If you are an expert in your field then you can too teach there to start earning cash. You can connect to expert instructors in their community.
- EdX is an online educational treasure just like Coursera. The cool thing about EdX is that you don't need to pay to start learning your favorite concepts. But if you want proof as a certification then you pay only for your certification. It hosts an enormous number of courses in various disciplines from a wide range of top universities.
- Skillshare is a place where you can groom your technical as well as creative skills. It has a library of over 25000 courses hosted by professionals. It provides one month for free to access unlimited courses. No matter what is your interest, skillshare provides courses from technology, fashion, kitchen, photography, health, and many more areas.
- YouTube is something which does not require any introduction. It is a directory of endless videos from all aspects of life that you can imagine. For educational purposes, YouTube is the best and free alternative for all students. The learning at YouTube is just a few clicks away. You can watch many different videos for the same topic to gain a better understanding. You can also repeatedly watch those videos, nobody is going to make you fun.
- Alison is an online electronic website which provides free online courses for better learning and understanding. You don't need to pay even a penny to get your concepts down. It hosts courses explaining concepts of IT, science, health, humanities, math, lifestyle, marketing, and business. It has divided the courses into certificate and diploma courses. You can even track your learning by visualizing your own learning curve.
Benefits of E-Learning
- Availability of high-quality video lessons for every possible topic you can imagine
- A practical approach to every area for a better understanding
- A large number of different resources and choices available to students
- Free courses that everyone can access
- 24*7 content availability for revising and getting
- Self-paced study time flexible with student schedule
- Students are allowed to repeat and revise the content as many times as they want to clear their understanding
- Discussion boards and forums for doubt clearing sessions
- Real-time assignments and projects to give an actual learning environment to the students
- Access to educational resources provided by top universities and their instructors
- Students get updated and latest knowledge, way more advanced than traditional textbooks